Marketer required for growing and innovative Web and Telecom’s Company.
Based between their Lowestoft and Norwich offices, the applicant will be involved in developing marketing strategies around the sales of B2C data sets to the call centre industry as well as promoting Call Management Products to the SME marketplace and some corporate accounts.
The position is diverse and would suit a passionate and fast thinking person. A mix of traditional marketing and cutting edge on-line marketing will be used to fuel the progression of the company.
The following skills would be beneficial but not essential as a willingness to learn and a sharp, articulate mind is preferable:
- PPC using Google Adwords with an understanding of re-marketing and a good working knowledge of Google analytics
- The ability to write copy for websites, blogs and technical product sheets
- An understanding of the formal marketing process for new products and product launches
- An excellent communicator who can work internally alongside our sales and design teams
The personal attributes needed are:
- A self-starter
- Motivated by success and making progress.
- Strong work ethic
- Career minded
- Trustworthy and reliable
The position offers a competitive salary and a high performance related bonus based on successful sales and marketing. The commission scheme is open ended.
If you’re interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of ‘Marketer job application’.